Nothing says holiday cheer like a Yam Pie! Not all pies are created equal, this is my special recipe for a healthier version of this all-time favorite. Not only is my recipe for Yam Pie vegan and gluten-free, I've also used a scoop of 22 Days protein powder to add a healthful dose of plant protein. I top mine with coconut whip cream to make it extra tasty.
- 6 Steamed and peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp egg substitue mixed with water
- 2 Scoops @22daysnutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Handfuls Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup (any sweetener date/agave)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- Blend all ingredients together in high speed blender until smooth
- Pour into gluten-free pie crust
- Bake in oven on 350 for 1 hour
- Let Cool. Top with Coconut Whip and mint leaves.