These Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls are absolutely divine. They are the perfect substitute for sugary desserts and will energize you in a much healthier way. Matcha is packed with health benefits. It contains antioxidants like chlorophyll, boosts your metabolism naturally, enhances mood and calms your mind and body. For more plant-based energizing recipes, check out my new ebook ENERGIZE.
Makes 12-15 balls
1 1/2 cups dried unsweetened finely shredded coconut
1/3 cup almond meal
2 tbsp coconut nectar or 2 tbsp melted coconut butter for keto
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp pink salt
1 tsp high quality matcha powder
add 1 scoop vanilla plant protein powder
if keto, you can add a drop of stevia for sweetness
1) Add all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
2) Add a little extra coconut oil if necessary
Roll the mixture into bite size balls, coating them in coconut/matcha as you go.
3) Store in the refrigerator.
1) Keep in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
2) Store in freezer for up to 1 month.
1) Let the refrigerated balls sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes to soften.